Friday, April 10, 2015

Our new home

The search is finally over. We found the perfect home. 

Meet our little haven in Pietermaritzburg. I have walked through this house only three brief times, but it is safe to say that this open-planned, brick-faced, bay-windowed, large garden home has won this gal's heart. I managed to snap quick photos on our phones while were viewing the property. I thought It would only be fair to share a few of them so that you can share in the celebration joy! ;)

We have started putting together a decor / DIY plan for each room and I just know that the 6-week waiting period is going to fly by. We'll be unpacking boxes before we know it. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on the little to large projects that we tackle along the way as we make this gorgeous home, truly ours. A completely blank new canvas. I am overwhelmed with excitement, inspiration and gratitude.






No comments:

Post a Comment