Monday, February 22, 2016

To every thing there is a season

Hello wonderful readers!

It's been a very busy start to the year for my little family. My business has had a major growth spurt over the last month, my husband has taken on more hours at work, but most importantly - we are totally, 100% committed to serving and helping run a small church branch in Pietermaritzburg. 

I am a firm believer of counting the cost of time spent on various outlets. What fruit does that time spent bear? Does it bring joy & peace or does it subtly become a burden? I believe that God will not give us more than we can handle. It's so easy to smoosh in as much as we can into our lives without being willing to count the cost. Just because it's something that felt right for a season, doesn't mean it's right for the next.

I love sharing our projects and things that have dropped into my heart, but it's simply time to put my little blog on hold for a season. I am a mother, a wife, a business owner - serving in the ministry. There just isn't any space to fit in "blogger" for now. It's too tempting for me to spend hours on a blog post when I could be spending a quiet evening with husband or opening up the doors of our home to invite others in.

I cannot thank you enough for having taken time of our your day to read this little blog of mine. And hey, if you ever in the area - pop on in for a visit!

Ecclesiates 3:1 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven"



No comments:

Post a Comment