Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Love Long Length - Autumn/Winter Collection 2015

This little blog of mine is my fun, creative and stress-free outlet to share the things that I love or that are near and dear to my heart. I usually don't use this blog as a platform for my business life, but I am just far too excited with the latest Love Long Length Autumn/Winter Collection photo-shoot that I had to share!

This beauty of a girl is my lovely friend Amelie who kindly offered up an afternoon to help a sister out! And then...you guys....CC Rossler snapping photos of said beautiful girl equals perfection! Add my latest maxi dress & skirt collection and you have THIS:























There are too many photos to share them all here, but you can find a few more over on the LLL facebook page / the actual product photos over on the online shop. My little business officially turned one on June 28th, and I am so proud of how we have grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment