Saturday, July 5, 2014

Make your own decorated chalkboard pegs

I wanted to do something a little more glamorous for my product display at a recent Open Day. Small little details speak loudly and they don't have to cost the earth. I decided to add a little interest to the size labels that would be attached onto white stacking baskets.

Supplies:

x Chalkboard pegs
x Pearl stickers/adhesives
x Extra strength glue (optional)

Instructions:

I found all my supplies at a discount store nearby. I originally just placed the adhesive pearls right onto the wooden pegs. After using them for a day or two, I realized that I would be far better off using a stronger glue to make sure I don't lose any pearls along the way. Place your pearls in a pretty border and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment