Friday, November 8, 2013

Pretty Printables : Rise and Shine Poster

Raise your hand if you love a free printable! Particularly if it's a pretty one that you could frame and put up in your home.

This will be the first post of a series on this blog called 'Pretty Printables'. I am by no means a professional, but I do my best to put ideas that are in my head onto something I could print and call my art. The sizings may often be off, but that's what scissors are for. I kid. I will make sure all the files are high res so that you can happily print them according to your size of choice. I do hope you enjoy them!

This is a little poster I made this week to fill a lonely spot on our kitchen wall. It's called 'Rise & Shine'. Click directly on the picture below to download the image.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv0xj8zegekcxdc/Rise%20and%20Shine%20LIGHT%20BLUE.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment